Celebrating over 250 years of elegance and congenial tradition, Crooked Run Tavern invites our guests on a truly historic experience.
The Experience: Since 1766, the forefathers of America dined here, warmed by our fire and illuminated by candlelight. Today we strive to keep that tradition alive by providing a welcoming atmosphere and serving dishes inspired by the local area and our colonial past.
Outdoor and Indoor Dining: We offer limited indoor dining in our historic dinning room, parlor room, or private dinning room. We also offer outdoor dinning on our back porch, fountain patio, or on one of our picnic tables on the Meander Lawn with views of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
- Dinner service is open to the public and guests of the Inn on Thursday-Sunday evenings from 6:00pm to 10:00pm (last seating is 9pm)
- Breakfast service is provided to Inn guests daily from 8:30-10:00am and included in the room rate
- Week day breakfast service is open to the public daily from 8:30-10:00am Monday-Friday
- Weekend brunch service is open to the public Saturday and Sunday from 8:30am-4:00pm
Local Wine & Beer: We are proud of our relationship with local Virginia winemakers, vineyards, and breweries.
- Reservations are encouraged for both Inn guests and the public
- On nights when the tavern is not open, Inn guests can pre-order a 4-course chef prepared dinner basket to be picked up in the kitchen area at 6pm to enjoy in any of the common areas, including the dining room, patio, and picnic tables on the lawn or back in the guest rooms
- Picnic baskets are available for Inn guests any day of the week with 24 hour advanced notice.
- Private lunches or dinners (8-20 people) can be arranged with advanced notice/reservation for any day of the week.
- Please call 540-672-4912 to make your reservation or use the link below.
Special Event: Saturday Candlelight Dinner Concert Series
Join us every Saturday evening for a magical candlelight concert dinner at the historic Crooked Run Tavern at Meander. Step back in time as you enter our historic manor house built in 1766 and take a seat by the fireplace in one of our three 3 socially distanced dining rooms decorated for the holidays. Enjoy a chef prepared 4-course set menu for $65pp while listening to the acoustic guitar performance of Joshua Dixon.